EasySeed™ is the global reference standard for Cryptosporidium and Giardia testing.
Each EasySeed™ tube contains exactly 100 inactivated Cryptosporidium oocysts and 100 Giardia cysts in approximately 1ml of saline solution. Simply add EasySeed™ to your QC water sample for a precise and consistent demonstration of testing performance.
EasySeed™ is approved by the UK Drinking Water Inspectorate and the US Environmental Protection Agency for use in regulated Cryptosporidium and Giardia testing.
EasySeed™ tubes are sealed, sterilised and stable for 4 months.
EasySeed™ Cryptosporidium & Giardia
• EasySeed™ is a quality control reference sample containing 100 Cryptosporidium and 100 Giardia (C&G) per
• Each kit contains 10 EasySeed™ tubes
• Cryptosporidium and Giardia in EasySeed™ are inactivated – safe to handle
• 4 month shelf life
Why use EasySeed™
• Precise number of C&G allows accurate measurement of the test recovery
• An easy way to meet regulatory Quality Control procedures
• Saves labor and time in preparing reference samples
• Inactivated organisms make it safe to handle in the laboratory
• Longer shelf life than live organisms allows flexibility in work schedules
• United States Environmental Protection Agency
• United Kingdom Drinking Water Inspectorate
• Japan Water Works Association